From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 23:56:57 +0200
Hi,

For me, this is an easy nomination to second, so +1. As Robin has indicated below, James has proven to be an extremely dedicated and effective representative of non-commercial interests in all of the ICANN activities he’s participated in. I’ll also add that I thought he did an exceptionally good job relaying some of our concerns to the ICANN board during the NCSG meeting with the board at the Buenos Aires meeting not too long ago.

Furthermore, he’s been helpfully following the work of the GNSO Council rather closely, and has been regularly participating in NCSG monthly policy calls and webinars since he’s become a member. His contributions have always been thoughtfully prepared and constructive.

Although I have yet to meet him in person, I believe James would make a fine chair and I would love to see him have a go at it.

Thanks.

Amr