From:
"Milan, Stefania" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milan, Stefania
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2016 18:08:29 +0000
Dear Ayden
thanks for nominating Michael. I have met him at last year's IGF in Brazil, and appreciated his enthusiasm and mixed background that certainly adds to diversity in a community where we see a lot of the same faces. While those same faces are invaluable and precious contributors we are very lucky to have, I welcome also people who have the potential to bridge over new communities. So my +1 to Michal, and thanks Ayden for this great idea.
All the best, stefi