From:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2016 13:12:07 +0200
May I add two questions:

1. If the IANA Transition is delayed what do you expect from governments in the UNCSTD Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation which will start in September 2016 and will deliver a report to the UN General Assembly (via CSTD and ECOSOC) in fall 2017?

2. If the IANA Transition is delayed what do you expect from the next ITU Plenipot scheduled for fall 2018 in Dubai?

Thanks

Wolfgang