From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 07:48:23 -0400
Quick reminders

1  - today is the last day of the scheduling poll

I will close it sometime on the 23rd UTC.

2 - as far as i know, no one has sent in any recommended topics for the meeting.

Perhaps I can assume CEO recruitment is one since that is something you all discussed on the list.

Yes?

Others?

thanks

a.

On 15 Aug 2011, at 17:30, Avri Doria wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> Bill Graham, the member of the ICANN Board recently elected by the Non Contracted Parties House, has indicated an interest in having a 'get to know each other' conversation with the NCSG. This was first suggested in Singapore. He would like to have it before the Dakar Meeting.
>
> He has proposed a few possible times that fit his schedule. We will schedule it for the one to which the most people indicate an ability to attend.
>
> Please send suggested topics to the list.
>
> The doodle poll can be found at:   http://doodle.com/4ix62nazb67eake6
>
> Please try to mark it up by 22 August.  I would like to announce the chosen date that day.
>
> Thanks
>
> a.

------
Pick your poison: Kool-Aid or Hemlock!