From:
Jorge Amodio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jorge Amodio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2010 18:56:12 -0600
Over the past ~27 years we had multiple and parallel attempts of
changing control of the DNS, establish alternative root zones and/or
resolution mechanisms, etc, etc.

None of them useful, practical, realistic. Joe Baptista can give you a
detailed explanation, that btw has been very quiet lately, if he does
not answer you will surely get some response from Jeffrey Williams,
and if you checked the NNSquad mailing list you most probably noticed
that Lauren spends a lot of time talking with ... himself.

Cheers
Jorge