Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 2021 19:42:44 -0700
Hi Bruna, Raphael, All,
I hope all is well.  I see some pretty hot topics on the list for
possible plenary sessions. Do you know which ones are going forward?
Also, do we have speakers for them?

If not, I would be happy to volunteer for #1. I've studied Registry
Voluntary Commitments (RVCs) which is the new name for private Public
Interest Commitments closely and held a conference on them in 2019.
I'm one of the few who has looked at this material closely.  My
CircleID piece on "The Sad Story of PICs" was a crowd-pleaser in 2020.

I'd be happy to volunteer if NCSG needs a panelist (and I strongly
recommend we have one on this panel as the major underlying issue is
whether a new gTLD registry can unilaterally strip the rights of its
registrants - without consensus policy, without oversight, without any
bounds or limits.  There are huge implications here for non-commercial
organizations).

Not sure the status - so I thought I would ask you.  Tx for all the
organizing you doing for ICANN70!

Best, Kathy