Date:
Tue, 24 May 2016 10:27:56 +0200
Thanks for the warm welcome, I am very happy to see people I have learn
from and I hope to understand more and better :) from the inside and the
insiders.

For the one who does not know me I am a feminist activist, interested in
connecting women rights, sexual rights, and the Internet politically and
practically and an advocate of the feminist principles of the Internet.

I coordinate a civil society organization in Bosnia Herzegovina One
World Platform, that tackles and researches the intersection between
Internet Rights, Women Rights and the Transformative power of technology.

hvale

--
valentina hvale pellizzer
sarajevo/belgrade

mail: [log in to unmask]
mob.sarajevo: +387 61 484 038
mob.belgrade: +381 69 722 336
http://www.hvale.me
twitter: @froatosebe

There is no such thing as a single issue-struggle, because we do not
live single-issue lives (Audre Lourde)

Fingerprint 30AA 9445 D878 A6C9 FE41 E90D 52A5 36A6 B249 EDA9