From:
Enrique Chaparro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enrique Chaparro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 11:08:45 -0300
Thanks, Bill, for keeping us in the loop and all others for their
contributions.

While I agree on Avri's characterization of NCSG, i.e., that
NCSG does not need to be a (whatever)state-sanctioned body
to have a role and its own word on Internet-related policies,
I have several strong objections to the wording of the document
and would _not_support NCSG endorsing it.

Regards,

Enrique

--
Enrique A. Chaparro
Chairman of the Board - Fundacion Vía Libre