From:
Jorge Amodio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jorge Amodio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2013 12:32:38 -0500
The petition it is. What other information collecting agencies you see mentioned ?

BTW, unless there is strict legislation the NSA will NOT stop doing mass collections. The principal technical reason for it today is that they don't have the capability to analyze real time on the wire, so they just collect in bulk for later data mining and analysis, but Leaky Snowden clearly omitted that fact that is very well known and documented on several books and papers.

-Jorge

On Jul 16, 2013, at 7:07 AM, deedee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> It is not only US.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 16, 2013, at 1:32 PM, Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Lovely,  but this only relates to US information collection.
>>
>>> We ask the NSA to immediately suspend collection of solely domestic communications pending the completion of a public rulemaking as required by law.

-J