From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2016 11:39:15 +0300
Indeed, thank you Ed - though I must note with regret that
your message was delayed by the mail server for two days
and now were past the deadline already.

To my regret I was unable to help much with this.
My intention was to have our Financial Committee work on
it, but for various reasons that didn't happen either.

We really should do better. *I* should have done better,
if only to push people who can do it even if my own
skills at such budget analysis are limited.

The one positive thing here I see is that Ed's and Carlos'
handiwork is indeed clearly visible in council's comments.

We'll have to do better in the future.

--
Tapani Tarvainen