From:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2015 08:59:03 -0500
> On Jun 26, 2015, at 7:19 AM, Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Not to mention a ton of contracts that would have to be redone etc.  The legal stuff would be mind boggling.  But it’d still be worth going through the process and doing a systematic cost/benefit assessment of the options, particularly given the acute interest in some quarters, including the GAC chair.

> On Jun 25, 2015, at 8:22 PM, Edward Morris <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> this is the first time I've seen a work stream 3 mentioned.

Give it time… :-(

Cheers

Bill