From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 23:45:28 -0400
Hi,

Yes welcome.

And as the alternate chair of the NCSG Policy Committee, yes, welcome indeed.

Always looking for more people to get involved and volunteer to take various tasks.

I have created a brief and very incomplete document of how to start getting involved: <https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Guide+to+getting+started+in+NCSG>

Please do get in touch if there is something I can do to help you find your way through the GNSO Policy stream.  It is not only my task, it is my pleasure.

And please get in touch when you are ready to volunteer for some task or other.

Definitely, welcome

avri