Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2020 19:39:37 -0700
Hi Amr, Milton and Stephanie,

In the midst of so many things changing and taking place, it's hard to
track deadlines in ICANN.  That said, I think there was an important
EPDP question last week which may  have been extended to later this
week.

Can you help point us to a) where we would find the EPDP question
about legal and natural persons and their privacy protection?

b) whether there is still time to submit comments and

c) what you recommend (including what positions may be consistent with
past/current NCSG positions)?

Many thanks!

In my experience many small noncommercial organizations, including
political minority groups, are run by a few individuals, have no
independent location, and would have to list the home address of one
of their members in the WHOIS.  Over the years, individuals have
expressed concern to me that they may be targeted due to their views
and the information or advocacy they are sharing online (and fear they
may be exposing their families to reprisals).

I certainly support privacy for many types of "legal persons,"
especially in the nonprofit and organizational space.

Best regards, Kathy