From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2016 22:37:16 +0200
Hi Klaus,

You still haven’t pointed me towards any text in the charter that prohibits the use of NOTA. :)

And also:

> On Aug 22, 2016, at 10:17 PM, Klaus Stoll <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Dear Amr
>
> Thanks for your comments. My thoughts are:
>
> We need to go religiously by the charter and what the NCSG-EC does.

My point is that I believe that this has been done using NOTA over the past few years. In fact, I believe that the changes being suggested now conflict with the charter, because the EC hasn’t approved the procedures being introduced during this election cycle. I do not believe that it is right or in the best interest of the NCSG for us to wait until after the elections to challenge this.

Thanks again.

Amr