From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2016 21:29:10 +0300
Dear all,

My apologies to all for being away from email for three days
mid-election. My inbox is rather overflowing, I can't deal with all of
it tonight, But I scanned quickly discussion on NCSG-EC list and as
far as I can see, there is no real disagreement on the substance of
the issue, decision EC made last Wednesday is clear enough and stands.

Formal response to the appeal has, however, some technical details
or formalities if you like that we need to make sure we get right -
after all this is the first time such an appeal has been logded.

I will try to get this sorted out as fast as possible, tomorrow
with any luck.

--
Tapani Tarvainen