From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2014 16:57:17 -0400
Hi,

Is there a transcript from the ICANN morning forum?  Several of the
PEGgies gave rather good answers. I could not do them justice, so won't try.

I tend to trust the PEGie foursome more than most anyone else involved
in this whole process. They are smart, informed, experts in their own
right, experts at picking people as well as capable of acting in an
impartial and balanced manner.  Recommend the best people you know and
they will do their best to create a good mix, which for me is good
enough.  Got to trust some people sometimes*. These people I trust.

avri

* I know this is the NCSG and we don't need to trust anyone.