From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2014 09:30:18 -0400
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[liaison6c] Have Questions About the ICANN Accountability Process?
Date: 	Sat, 23 Aug 2014 13:21:06 +0000
From: 	Glen de Saint Géry <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	liaison6c <[log in to unmask]>

https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-08-22-en

  Have Questions About the ICANN Accountability Process?

On 14 August ICANN posted the /Enhancing ICANN Accountability and
Governance: Process and Next Steps/
<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/process-next-steps-2014-08-14-en>. Since
posting, we've received some questions that are compiled here together
with items perhaps useful to be addressed for the community. These
Frequently Asked Questions
<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/enhancing-accountability-faqs-2014-08-22-en>(FAQ)
are to assist in your understanding of this process and of the ways you
can participate, and will be updated to be responsive to community
questions during the process. The FAQs and other process resources also
can be found on a new Community Wiki space
<https://community.icann.org/category/accountability>.

The Accountability Process ICANN has launched is critical to the
successful transition of the IANA Functions Stewardship from the US
Government to the Internet's multistakeholder community. All of us who
are part of the ICANN community are responsibility for our
accountability – for assessing the mechanisms – what works and what
needs to be improved. It's important that you contribute. We hope you do.

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
*[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>*
*http://gnso.icann.org <http://gnso.icann.org/>*