From:
Edward Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2015 22:22:54 -0300
+ 1

Although this is the first time I've seen a work stream 3 mentioned. I'm sure I'll be long gone by then so good luck to those alive to fight that battle!

Jurisdiction will be in work stream 2. Details are still being worked out but enough of us are concerned about the matter that I'm pretty sure it will be more than a per-functionary glance at the issue. All I ask from those looking to switch jurisdiction from the L.A.: please have a new location in mind and a reason that a change in jurisdiction will make things better. Abstract arguments about changing jurisdiction without any alternative location in mind are not very helpful.'

Thanks,

Ed

Sent from my iPhone