From:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2014 12:43:17 +0200
Hi

You may recall that at our January 2012 “House” meeting in LA we told Fadi much the same, that transparency was limited and highly variable elsewhere, e.g. one cannot even find a proper list of the IPC’s membership on their website, etc.  We pressed the point that there should be uniform transparency requirements across GNSO and indeed ICANN communities and he expressed interest in the idea and talked about engaging Transparency International or similar to do an evaluation.  We never followed up with him and nothing happened to my knowledge.

Might this be a topic we could raise in NCSG-Board meeting in London?

Bill

On May 7, 2014, at 11:59 AM, Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to self congratulate our SG for being the only GNSO SG, I
> believe, to have an open archive list with meetings that have public
> archived recordings and transcript.  This make us, as I understand it,
> the only SG in compliance with ICANN rules about SG practices.  I think
> it is good we do so, and I wish the rest of the SG would come into
> compliance.
>
> avri
>

> On 07-May-14 01:16, Rafik Dammak wrote:
>> hi everyone,
>>
>> please find here the mp3 recording of yesterday
>> confcall https://icann.box.com/shared/static/4057e7yq3e6o0exb1es5.mp3
>> transcripts are not available yet.
>> for information, you can find info about previous and upcoming meetings
>> here
>> : https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Current+NCSG+Meetings+-+Post+October+2012+ICANN+Annual+Meeting
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Rafik

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer
  University of Zurich, Switzerland
  ICANN, www.ncuc.org
[log in to unmask] (direct), [log in to unmask] (lists),
  www.williamdrake.org