From:
"Dorothy K. Gordon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dorothy K. Gordon
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2013 20:26:37 +0000
What are you talking about Remmy? I think there are too many unpacked assumptions in your comments. Internet Freedom? Citizen Privacy? I do not think that you are right to imply that Mr. Snowden did what he did to gain popularity. I think he did it because he believed what they taught him in school about his rights. Always better to have the educational content consistent with real rather declared values.

best

Dorothy K. Gordon
Director-General
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Mobile: 233 265005712
Direct Line: 233 302 683579
Website: www.aiti-kace.com.gh
Encrypt Everything - https://gpgtools.org https://silentcircle.com