From:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 13:30:51 -0500
Let me offer to set up a teleconference if Council
members and EC members want to discuss this.
We could also use some discussion of the whois task
forces.

Better yet, we could try to use Iliya's chat room
facility again.

The teleconference offer is not worth a lot, since
anyone outside of USA has to make an international
call. But I have unfortunately no facilities to offer toll-
free international dialing. So chat may be more feasible.

--MM