From:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2015 12:29:50 -0300
Thanks, Ed. I would like to stress that I do not think the final
proposal which will be eventually agreed upon by NTIA and implemented
will be the end of the world. I believe there will be a dynamics
post-transition which will open new opportunities for further change and
hopefully improvementes regarding the points I have been making.

fraternal regards

--c.a.