From:
"Dorothy K. Gordon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dorothy K. Gordon
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2015 06:54:59 +0000
After reading through the document it seems we have consensus. I look forward to seeing the final edited version which I am sure will trim down the responses. I would just say that I find some of the questions are too 'leading'. On question 8. we can always expect unintended consequences but since we can see the direction in which the framers of the question are heading the points made on the legal controls that can be put in place are valid.
I still feel amazed that a questionnaire needs to go out on whether or not to respect basic norms of good governance.

best

Dorothy K. Gordon
Director-General
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Mobile: 233 265005712
Direct Line: 233 302 683579
Website: www.aiti-kace.com.gh
Encrypt Everything - https://gpgtools.org https://silentcircle.com