From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2016 09:01:14 +0300
Dear all,

It is my pleasure to announce that NCSG Finance Committee
met in Helsinki on Wednesday, 29 June, and elected Sam
Lanfranco as its Chair.

All FC member were present, namely myself, Sam Lanfranco
and James Gannon, and the decision was unanimous.

Chair election was the only item on the meeting agenda.

As per our charter FC Chair is also NCSG Treasurer,
but that's not too arduous a task as NCSG has no
money of its own, not even a bank account.

We trust Sam will take good care of our money. :-)

--
Tapani Tarvainen