From:
Oreoluwa Somolu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Oreoluwa Somolu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2013 04:44:29 -0500
Thank you for welcoming us to the list. I look forward to interesting
conversations.

Kind regards,
Ore

--
Oreoluwa Somolu
Executive Director

The Women's Technology Empowerment Centre - W.TEC
Suite 88, Block A-4 Sura Shopping Complex
Simpson Street, Lagos Island
Lagos, Nigeria

Tel: +234.803.621.1307, +234.1.850.9782, +234 819 115 0387
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.w-teconline.org
Facebook profile: www.facebook.com/wteconline