From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2015 00:20:02 +0200

Hi Rafik,

With the CCWP on HR we'll be publishing a new report on ICANN and
human rights (comments still very welcome until Wednesday 30 23:59
here: http://is.gd/gItc5W ). So perhaps we can ask ICANN about how
they envisage living up to article 4 of the articles of incorporation
and whether there are concrete plans to do or develop:

1. A human rights policy
2. A human rights impact assessment
3. A full corporate social responsibility strategy

in order to live up to the existing commitments. And whether they are
thinking of using the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human
Rights for this.

And of course: what is the timeline for this.

Best,

Niels

On 09/28/2015 04:47 PM, Rafik Dammak wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> less than 3 weeks before Dublin meeting,need your input here :)
>
> Rafik

> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>:
>
> Hi everyone.
>
> As described below, we should agree on 3 topics we would like to
> discuss with the board at the session in dublin meeting. Please
> propose a topic and give some description.
>
> Best,
>
> Rafik
>
> Ps please fill out this doodle poll about your attendance of
> dublin meeting http://doodle.com/5umpi4cf2r2ue2dy
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: "Rafik Dammak"
> <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> Date: Sep
> 14, 2015 9:00 PM Subject: [ICANN meeting] kick-off the preparation
> for ICANN meeting 53 in Dublin To: "[log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>"
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> Cc:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> we are just few weeks away from the next ICANN meeting in Dublin
> and we have to be ready for that.
>
> First thing is to start the discussion about the topics we want to
> discuss with the board during our joint meeting (f_or Dublin, it
> will scheduled in Wednesday morning instead of Tuesday_ as usual)
>
> Please share some topics for discussion and give some description
> to explain the rationale. we will try to shorten the list up to 3
> topics and continue the discussion about those topics and how to
> present them in order to get interaction.
>
> Finally, please fill the doodle poll  (here
> http://doodle.com/5umpi4cf2r2ue2dy)if you are going to attend the
> ICANN meeting.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Rafik

- --
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9