From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2015 14:49:39 +0200
Hi,

I’ve also been waiting to see what Nora’s team comes up with for quite some time, and what the next steps will be on this. My understanding, as per Nora’s briefing to the council, is that the research to date is limited to mapping out all the places within the ICANN-verse where the term “public interest” pops up. She was asking the GNSO council if there were any thoughts on more to include before publishing the results, but my feel of the conversation was that folks wanted to see what Nora came up with before deciding on the next steps.

Thanks.

Amr