From:
"Schaefer, Brett" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Schaefer, Brett
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2016 14:33:34 +0000

How about demanding a comprehensive account of conflict of interest steps taken/followed in the Fadi situation by Fadi, the Board members, and other senior officers? We actually want a fully vetted and prepped response on that.

Brett Schaefer

Jay Kingham Senior Research Fellow in International Regulatory Affairs

Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy

The Heritage Foundation

214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE

Washington, DC 20002

202-608-6097