From:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:37:48 +0100
FYI have a look into the letter from the Vatican in its capacity as GAC member to the ICANN CEO.
http://www.icann.org/correspondence/polvani-to-twomey-20feb09.pdf

Wolfgang