From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2016 14:24:51 +0200
On Nov 24 01:50, David Cake ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

> 	Wasn’t there some remote participation in some previous
> infer-sessionals? I do not recall them ever being ‘closed’, just
> with limited travel support (but I did not attend the last one).

I asked for clarification on this point. There will indeed be remote
participation for all, the meeting isn't closed in the sense of being
in any way secret, but the number of physical participants is fixed,
regardless of possible independent funding.

But as already noted we can choose our participants as we like -
councillors and EC members have been the default but other choices can
be made.

Tapani