From:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:33:22 +0200
There are risks and opportunities in bringing "outsiders" to the process.

The risk is that they do not understand the political innovation ICANNs represents and try/recommend to bring this new mechanisms under old rules (similar what the ITU tries now with the WCIT).

The opportunity is to get fresh ideas wich go beyond the arguments of the "usual suspects".

Wolfgang