From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 07:19:06 +0300

Hi,

Bent out of shape because we are not following our processes?
What an idea?  Almost worthy of a reconsideration request.

It was sent in NCSG's name.  Yet there was no process to do so.

I know it is what you and handful of others want, but we have
Chartered processes by which we make decisions and no decision
process, as far as I can tell, was followed.

avri

On 30-Aug-14 07:01, Robin Gross wrote:
> I don't think there is any cause to get bent out of shape.  This
> was done in the personal capacities like the letter sent by
> community leaders to Fadi & Steve earlier in the week (and with
> plenty of notice).
>
> But if there is any question, I suggest we open it up for
> individual members to endorse so there can be no question exactly
> who supports what.  And we can even up it up for endorsements to
> others outside our individual community to join if they share the
> concern and want a review and explanation of the issue.  I
> understand that the Intellectual Property Constituency and also the
> ISP Constituency will send endorsements as well.  It would be good
> the entire community to weigh in on the issue.
>
> Thanks, Robin
>

> On Aug 29, 2014, at 8:43 PM, Avri Doria wrote:
>
>> Signed PGP part I see that a reconsideration request has been
>> filled with the NCSG listed as requester, signed by Steve
>> DelBianco of the Business Constituency.
>>
>> https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/request-bc-rysg-ncsg-29aug14-en.pdf

Was NCSG listed with NCSG permission?