From:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2016 17:02:16 +0200
I'd like to add that I think it would also be very good if we would
increase the accountability of our councillors and leadership team.

I was for instance very surprised, and quite shocked frankly, when one
of our own councillors, as the only one on the GNSO, came out against
the inclusion of a commitment to human rights in ICANNs bylaws.

I do not think this represented the opinion of the NCSG, or at least
such a decision was not agreed upon.

NCSG has gained a lot of credibility, but it is also at risk of losing
it at times. Better accountability can help us to prevent that from
happening.

Best,

Niels