From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2011 13:02:13 -0500
Hi,

Thanks.

Are we also electing a NCUC Policy Committee at this point (section V)?
Who are the current members of the NCUC-PC?
Have we had such a committee since 20003?
I did not know.

Also I see we still have dues in the NCUC (Section X) , who knew?
Seriously though, I guess the Chair has been consulting with the EC yearly and they have been setting the dues at 0.
Would be good to see this documented.

avri