From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2013 11:40:34 -0500
On 15 Feb 2013, at 23:33, David Cake wrote:

> Very pleased to see that NCSGs endorsed candidate, Avri Doria, in on the team. Congratulations Avri,
> very pleased to have your depth of wisdom about process and your strong voice for transparency and accountability on the team.

Thanks.  And I hope the NCSG accepts my thanks for having endorsed my candidacy for the slot.

>  Interesting that after all the debate about GNSO endorsement, only 2 of the 4 GNSO endorsed candidates got picked.

Indeed, one change from ATRT1 is that it seems they went for a smaller group.  Probably means they will want more work out of each of the people they chose.

I will do my best to honor the NCSG's endorsement and the selectors' choice.  And will do my best to keep the NCSG informed and included in the process as we go through it.

avri