From:
Danny Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Danny Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:25:43 -0800
Robin,

Thanks for the update.

I remain very concerned that the Chair has still not
called for elections and that the NCUC now has only
two (instead of three) GNSO Councillors (as your term
has officially expired and no one has been elected or
re-elected to fill the slot).

This will surely affect the constituency as Council
votes on TF recommendations will soon commence, and we
will be disadvantaged by the loss of a voting
representative on the Council.

May I ask why this issue wasn't addressed at the NCUC
meeting?