Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2016 15:47:18 +0200
I understand the need for a reality check, but I am also sure that ICANN
is not short in money and that due to the revision of the Fellowship
model will be possible to design a way to empower participation, if we
cannot go granularly to each individual language we can sure allow
bridge languages, use the regions as hub and encourage interpretation
and face to face meeting to make sure fellowship become more inclusive.

best, hvale

--
valentina hvale pellizzer
sarajevo/belgrade

mail: [log in to unmask]
mob.sarajevo: +387 61 484 038
mob.belgrade: +381 69 722 336
http://www.hvale.me
twitter: @froatosebe

There is no such thing as a single issue-struggle, because we do not
live single-issue lives (Audre Lourde)

Fingerprint 30AA 9445 D878 A6C9 FE41 E90D 52A5 36A6 B249 EDA9