From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2013 16:24:42 +0200
Hi,

We are just nominating now and expressing support.

The election itself is later.

from Robin's message

NCSG Election Schedule:
  Sept. 10 : Open Nominations for Candidates
  Sept. 24 : Close Nominations for Candidates (made & accepted)
  Sept. 26 : Candidates Make Public Statement (see details below)
  Oct. 1 : Begin Voting
  Oct. 14 : End Voting
  Oct. 17 : Announce Election Results
  Nov. 22 : Term Begins

In fact we have another 10 days to nominate.
And even another 10 days to check in to make sure you have a ballot - which you won't get if you haven't checked in.

>   The preliminary Active & Inactive membership lists becomes FINAL on 24 September 2013, so contact me OFFLIST before then to have your name moved from Inactive to Active.

avri