From:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 14:31:06 +0000
Sam:
It's very informal, so if someone there hs the capacity to prepare a report there will be one.
I will raise the issue of appointing an official rapporteur with the local organizers, and if they want that I will disseminate the report on this list.

Milton L Mueller
Laura J and L. Douglas Meredith Professor
http://faculty.ischool.syr.edu/mueller/