From:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2014 01:38:05 -0700
Well this isn't a departure from what we said a month ago and a month before that.  Nothing new here that we haven't already gone over to exhaustion before.  Do you have any issues with the substance of the statement (which raises concerns NCSG raised over a month ago)?

If you have suggestions for edits, bring them forward.  Don't presume we can't and should just walk away.

Robin