From:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:01:15 -0400
Adam,
I think you're missing my point. ICANN is a private corporation, and one that takes increasingly strong and direct measures to promote its own interests as an organization. The idea that they will nicely hand over money to autonomous civil society groups to organize their own constituencies, without any discrimination, is completely unrealistic.