From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:07:30 -0400

Hi,

Same goes for me. I am a representative of the NCSG in the Council and
I try to make sure that my NCSG membership is what is listed in every
WG or whatever I participate in.

More than that I consider myself a member of NCSG first.  I join the
NCUC while the NCSG was in formation and as the chair of the NCSG
executive committee throughout that reorganization process formed a
very strong allegiance to the NCSG and its charter.

I also belong to the NCUC since that is the only group there was to
join when I joined.  I am fond of the NCUC and support many of its
goals in so far as I think they are consistent with NCSG goals.  I
definitely caucus with the NCUC on many issues.

Coincidentally I am also a member of the zombie candidate Consumer
Constituency.

avri