From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 23:28:44 -0400
Hi,

The charter for the IANA Stewardship Transition (IST) Cross-community
Working Group (CWG) is attached.

This version is on our last call for sending to the chartering groups
(ALAC, ccNSO, gNSO, SSAC). We need to finish it by Tuesday UTC midnight
in order for the ccNSO to be able to present it at their next meeting.

avri