From:
"Andrew A. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew A. Adams
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:53:41 +0900
I seem to recall that our (NCUC, perhaps not NPOC) view on the Board's
decision to grant IOC/ICRC protections without a PDP represented the nose of
the camel in the tent and that this would likely lead to an attempt by the
rest of the IGO community to believe that they could expect similar
treatment). Our prediction is coming true, and this is the rest of the camel
being pushed into the tent. I fully support strong efforts to push for a
proper measured PDP approach to solving this issue and against these ad hoc
special treatments for special interests.

--
Professor Andrew A Adams                      [log in to unmask]
Professor at Graduate School of Business Administration,  and