From:
"Schaefer, Brett" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Schaefer, Brett
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2015 20:23:31 +0000
It would also be worthwhile to double check that your final comments, if you submitted any, were addressed/incorporated. It was very hectic and rushed at the end.

Brett Schaefer

Jay Kingham Senior Research Fellow in International Regulatory Affairs

Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom

Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy

The Heritage Foundation

214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE

Washington, DC 20002

202-608-6097