From:
Fouad Bajwa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fouad Bajwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2010 00:48:48 +0500
Hats off to the wonderful members of NCUC and welcome to the NCSG
Charter! This is truly wonderful news and signals to ICANN that
Non-Commercial Users are strong membership and a strong constituency
and extensive participation from all across the world including both
the developing and developed!

Hurray!!!!!

--
Regards.