From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2014 15:21:09 +0100
On 28-Feb-14 14:43, Adam Peake wrote:
> Thanks, they are useful (and two of the three begin with Marilyn Cade speaking, so a bit like home from home :-))
>
> But we could get those ourselves if you gave us remote access details.  Bit late now.  No matter.  Appreciate the hard work, just interested that's all.
>
> Adam

so sorry,
they sent them to us,
so I forwarded them on without thinking.

i suppose i could have insisted that the secretariat
put them somewhere accessible.
but having been secretariat in another lifetime
and knowing the pressure they are in,
it never occured to me to ask them to do so.

We did however ask that they be made part of the permanent
on line record of the discussions.

avri