From:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2016 00:37:10 +0100
Thx. Ayden,

this is one reason wy I argue since years that we do need  new approach to design civil socitey´s role and representation in ICANNs multistakeholder model. After the IANA transituib we can not postpone such a discussiin.

Wolfgang