From:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2024 16:31:45 +0100
Dear NCSG members,

During ICANN79 the NCSG Executive Committee approved a batch
of new member applications.

I would like to invite you all to help me wish NCSGs incoming members
a warm welcome.

Here is a list of the new Organizational Members:

Youth IGF Benin (NCSG, NCUC, NPOC)
ONG Women Be Free (NCSG, NCUC, NPOC)
Internet Society Zambia Chapter (NCSG, NCUC, NPOC)
Technology Media Guild Bangladesh (NCSG, NCUC, NPOC)
Global Partners Digital (NCSG)
Internet Society Togo  (NCSG, NCUC, NPOC)
Nigerian Network Operators Group  (NCSG, NCUC, NPOC)
Nigerian Peering and Interconnection Forum  (NCSG, NCUC, NPOC)
FGI Benin (NCSG, NPOC)
ISOC Burundi (NCSG, NPOC)
ISOC Somalia (NCSG, NPOC)

Dear new members, as the NCSG Chair I am happy to provide any necessary
help for our new members to become fully engaged with our Stakeholder
Group and facilitate the onboarding into our community - and you will
find many members willing to do the same.

Tomslin Samme-Nlar is the Chair of the NCSG Policy Committee, and he
will be sharing updates on public comments, calls for different
positions across the ICANN community and other policy-related matters.

Feel free to reply to this thread and present yourself to the NCSG
Community or ask any questions!

Below follows some useful resources/links:

NCSG Website:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Home

List of working groups and members involved:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Getting+Involved+in+Working+Groups

Policy comments and statements:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Policy+Development

Recordings and transcripts of latest meetings:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Meeting+Records

Mailing list archive:
https://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A0=NCSG-DISCUSS

Useful list of acronyms: