From:
karen banks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
karen banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 07:54:55 +0100
hi milton

>Here is the slide set I presented at the joint
>ALAC-NCUC meeting yesterday. It describes the
>basic approach to reforms that found favor among
>the assembled group. Comments and criticisms welcome.
>Izumi, Carlos, feel free to forward to ALAC lists

thanks for this.. i'll forward to europe ALAC also..

can you explain what this means (last slide)?

ALAC and the GNSO and beyond…
- Retain separate role for At Large
- All-ICANN, not just domain names <=== ???

Elect Board members?
- But…facilitate movement of interested  individuals and ALSs into GNSO
- Check box on ALS application regarding  their
desire to participate also in GNSO

karen